Effective Real Estate Marketing
There are many things that you can do when marketing to your farm, some more effective than others either monetarily or time-wise & will maximize your (ROI) Return On Investment.
World Wide Web (www) - The name says it all! Perhaps the greatest sales tool ever invented, the internet allows Realtors to market their listings & themselves on demand 24/7, in high resolution, full colour, multimedia format rivaling network television! Using Professional Photos & Online Tours allow you to shine as a dedicated professional!
- Professional Listing Photos - Hiring a professional photographer to take interior & exterior photos speaks volumes about your professionalism & commitment, creating a lasting positive impression!
- Professional Neighbourhood Photos - Location! Location! Location! Having professional photos showcasing key features: schools, shopping & parks etc. really emphasize your commitment & knowledge as the area expert!
- Feature Sheets - As the Open House staple Full Colour Feature Sheets not only act as a reference for visitors but become a large business card generating leads!
- Open Houses - Make sure to do LOTS of open houses in your farm area. This is a way to meet the neighbours & better understand the neighbourhood solidifying you as the neighbourhood expert!
- Sending Just Listed Flyers – Just Listed flyers should be sent out as soon as possible inviting the neighbourhood to contact or visit the local area expert (YOU)! This will let them know that you are an active agent!
- Sending Just Sold Flyers – Congratulations the home is sold! Over Asking, Record Price, Quick Sale - these results are sure to get you on the short list . Add in a heart felt reference from your happy clients & you just hit marketing Nirvana!